Thursday, March 5, 2009

Visiting the Three Walls gallery was really cool. I think my favorite part was the t-shirt printing! I was in awe of how many shirts there were, it must have taken them a really long time to make all the shirts. What I found most interesting was the range in craft. Some of the shirts were PERFECT, as I closely inspected some of them I did not see one printing flaw! I was in awe. But as I continued to walk around the walls of hanging shirt I started to see that the craft tended to vary, and some had some printing mistakes. But overall the shirts were really great, my favorite one was Rabbit Season and Duck Season, I wanted one! I even read the description, but didn't quite understand the reference to the election. In general I really enjoyed all three of the exhibits!

No comments: