Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Falling Teeth Dream Pillows













I am interested in how something intimate like a dream can be so socially experienced. So as my final project I created four dream pillows. The "Falling teeth" dream is one of the most common and vivid dreams among dreamers. I did a little research and discovered multiple interpretations. It was some what difficult to create imagery for the three interpretations that I chose to print. (The three meanings are death, money, and lack of attractiveness and confidence.) It takes a while to grasp the imagery but I think that in the long run it is successful because, just like a dream, it its hard to decipher at first glance but they definitely give you something to think about. So any thoughts?

1 comment:

christa said...

this might be a great project for glow-in-the-dark screenprinting ink! Comes in three or four colors.