Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Call for Bling

Looking for a theme to explore with your screenprinting in public places? Loyola is hosting a juried exhibition of work by undergrad artists from all across Chicagoland that's all about the bling. Sounds like it might be time to print up some diamond studded pants and flaunt your cardboard gold chains to the world!

Here's their official invite:
Need to put those grillz, diamond studded shoes, and solid gold eyewear to use again? Undergrads from schools in the Chicago area are invited to submit works, in any medium, to BLING: Student Art Competition.

On the opening night of the gallery, the works will be judged by three local art personalities. The winner will be chosen by the quality of the art, showing the best BLING theme. DEADLINES FOR ENTRIES: FEBRUARY 23rd

BLING: Student Art Competition will run from March 27 - April 17 at The Loyola University Chicago Crown Center Gallery.

For more info, or to enter this intercollegiate competition click HERE.

1 comment:

dperez66 said...

I really wish I had the time to enter I think my chances of winning could have been extremely high! I like to BLING everything...You saw my Ipod christa!